Thursday, January 21, 2010
We are ready !
Or should I say I am ready.... The bags are packed, everything is washed, the house is clean, the car seat base is installed, and I have organized everything I can possibly find that needs organizing ( except the filing cabinet- I am really hoping he comes before I get to that one :) If he doesn't come soon I am going to have to take on another project like adding crown molding in the living room or installing a deck in the backyard ! I go back to the Dr. on Tuesday ( if he hasn't come by then) and we will most likely schedule an induction date for later that week ( my actual due date is the 29th)during that appointment. I really thought he was going to surprise us all and come early but he seems to be really content in there now. I asked Houston the other day when he thought Major would come and he looked at me and said " he's not coming out"-HA-I quickly told him "ohhhh but he is" ...thanks for being encouraging though :) stay tuned for further developments.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can't wait to meet him. You can come clean and organize my house and maybe that will do the trick. We will be thinking about you.
I just sent you an email for an update - should have checked here first.
Ha on Houston saying he's not coming. :) Beckett has asked me a couple of times how/when Emersyn in going back in. Sorry buddy, that's a one way street.
Can't wait to hear more!
Post a Comment