Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Friday is the day !
Maybe Friday is the day I should say....I went to the Dr. this morning and if Major isn't here before Friday then I will be induced that morning. I'm ok with this plan b/c any of you that know me well know that I am a planner, and I like to have a plan and follow it ( which means he will probably come before that just to show me who is really in charge-HA) I'm still just dilated to a 1 but I have had a few other indicators that suggest labor isn't far away and my Dr. said that even if I have to be induced he thinks I will go pretty fast. We shall see.....so for now we wait- I am finishing up my last day of work today ( just b/c I am tired and irritable and not feeling great) and I will just hang out and play with H for the next couple of days and try and take it easy my last few days as a mom of only 2 ! We can't wait to meet Major and love on him and know he will be the perfect addition to our already crazy family ( as I told my friend Kelley though "crazy is the new normal" - at least at our house:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We will be praying for you that all goes well. Can't wait to see him.
Post a Comment