Technically it's happy 16 years and 10 days as I am late with this post! I can't believe my firstborn is 16 already ! where did the time go??? seems like just yesterday I was racing down I-35 afraid she was going to be the mile marker baby on the side of 35. She was 8 days early and couldn't wait to meet the world. She is a little more patient now but just as full of life and fun to be around. She is gorgeous inside and out,smart, witty, compassionate and I am so glad she is my daughter and my friend. For her birthday I dropped her and some friends off at the mall to get manicures and shop and then Mimi, H and I took them to dinner at Dos Salsas in G-town- separate tables of course b/c apparently it's not cool to have a 9 month preggie mom, grandma and 4 yr old brother in tow when you are 16- Ahem ....I did get their bill though :) Afterwards we came back to the house and had cookie cake from Great American Cookie Company- let me just say that it is not a great idea to have leftover cookie cake laying around when you are preggie- it was not around long !!! I hope she had a great bithday and I am so proud of the person she has become. Love you sweet girl !!

1 comment:
To Kelsey. A sweetheart. It has been amazing watching you grow the last several years. You have turned into quite a lady; so beautiful and smart. You carry with you so many wonderful attributes that typical people your age don't know anything about. I enjoy being around you and look forward to many more years as your friend. Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl.
Kelley
Post a Comment