Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Major Reid Thomas has arrived !
After waking at 6:00 am this morning with what seemed like bad cramps( but turned out to be contractions-yes it's my third you would think I would know by now but every pregnancy and labor is different-don't judge:), I decided to time them and they were coming about 5-6 minutes apart. I woke the hubs and told him I thought we should get dressed, callwd my mom and dad so my dad could stay with Houston and Kels could ride to the hospital with my mom. By the time we got to round rock the traffic was at a standstill and I was having contractions every 3 minutes....WHAT? Where did those 8-9 minute apart contractions go you are supposed to start with ? I wasn't worried about a highway baby as much as -I wanted to make sure - got to the hospital in time to get my epidural! Well I did make it to the hospital in time and Major was born at 11:35. He was 7lbs 8 oz and 20 1/4 inches long and perfect! We are blissfully happy and so in love ! Part 2 of the labor story to come later with pics -time to feed :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah! Congratulations. We can't wait to see pictures and hear more.
Congratulations! We can't wait to see pictures! Love you guys! Welcome to the family Major!
Congrats! I can't wait to meet him tonight!
Post a Comment