
Ok- so I have been debating for a while whether or not to spend money on a body pillow called the Snoogle- what this pillow does is cradle your body -your head,hips, belly, back,or some combination thereof depending on how you arrange it- Between the frequent trips to the bathroom, the random back and/or lower pelvic strains and Major's increased movements at night I have not been sleeping too great for a while now ( yes I know this lack of sleep thing is only going to get worse once he is actually here :) So today I decided to just bite the bullet and go to Babies R Us and purchase one- I needed a few other things from there so I felt the trip was justified since it wasn't just for me. I got it home and out of the package to try it out and I did not want to get up- seriously ...this may cause problems come morning time. I'm sure my hubby will not be happy since he already has issues with my "wall of pillows" and now there is just one more added to the crew but what can I say- a preggie girl needs her sleep !! Have a great week.
1 comment:
The snoogle rocks! It was such a lifesaver...but Scott loved it even more than I did! Keep the secret of its greatness to yourself, or Kurt might do the same.
Post a Comment