Monday, November 09, 2009

This and That




One of my favorite seasonal things this time of year is Peppermint ice cream- I love it !!! we are a house divided when it comes to the brand though- Kels and I love Dreyer's and my hubby picks Blue Bell- although I don't buy ice cream much when I do I usually buy Blue Bell, but the Dreyer's peppermint is so much creamier there is no comparison. So if you are in the store and see it - try it ! You wont be disappointed- it is seasonal though so don't wait too long ! You know you are preggie when you devote almost an entire post to ice cream :)






On a random side note - did you know Bon Jovi is going to be in Dallas in April ?? I heart Bon Jovi !! anyone want to go ? think a breastfeeding momma could rock out 2 months postpartum :)

1 comment:

Prissy Petals said...

Yum O!!!!!! I could tear into some peppermint ice cream right about now:) I have had the most horrible time eating sugar though...everytime I eat something that has sugar in it I break out like crazy..I guess I'll just stick to fruit and sugar free stuff:( Ooh and btw...your pillow you got looks really cool!!! I love the one I have too!!! Anything for a better nights sleep sounds good in my book:)!