
Hope everyone is going to have a wonderful Thanksgiving with their family and too much good food !! Here are just a few things I am feeling especially thankful for this year:
1. God- I am so thankful for his presence in my life
2. My husband- I love this man more than words can express and although we don't always see eye to eye I know he always has my back and loves me more than anything
( well except maybe the Longhorns-HA.. Hook 'Em Horns, Beat A&M )
3. My kids -
Kels: I am so lucky we have the relationship that we do and I think she is
one of the smartest, funniest, most gorgeous people( inside and out) that I know
Houston: he keeps me laughing every day and has the biggest heart of any 3 1/2 yr old I know
Major: he reminds me every day of God's greatest gift of new life
4. My family- they are always there for me no matter what
5. My friends- hopefully everyone is lucky enough to have those rare friends that would be there for you at a moment's notice
6. My health- I am so lucky to be able to do all that I do and I am very grateful for a healthy pregnancy thus far
7. My job - I am so blessed every day to be able to work from home and spend time with my kiddos while getting paid
8. Our military- a huge thank you to them for their daily sacrifices so that we may enjoy being with our families today and every day
9.My home- thanks to my hubby for working so hard to give us a beautiful house- I can't wait to decorate for Christmas
10.Starbuck's skinny vanilla latte's:)
I'm sure I could think of many more but I must go get dressed and make my corn casserole for lunch today- Have a safe, blessed day and weekend !
No comments:
Post a Comment