
Ok- It's only 10 days until New Moon comes out and I am sooooooo excited ! It's release date isn't officially until Friday, Nov 20th so Kels and I are going to see it Thursday night at midnight -which is officially Friday :) Yes I am 36 yrs old and totally excited about this movie, enough to the point that I am going to stay awake to see it at midnight ! There are not many things I would stay awake for at this point and sleep is a luxury I know I wont have soon, but Edward is worth it !! I will let you all know how it is :)
2 comments:
Ok, as far as your last three posts, LOVE the snoogle, it's a lifesaver, huh?! I haven't tried the ice cream and I think you're a little evil for introducing it. :) And, love the Twilight books but I could not stay up to see that movie. My neighbor took her daughter to the 3am show! CRAZY. I'm reading The Host right now (by Stephenie Meyers too). It's a little slow starting but I think I'll like it.
Oh, I forgot to say, the thing I HATE about the snoogle? Getting the cover back on after you wash it. :)
Post a Comment