Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Spiderman, My Belly and a Sneak Peek !

We had a great Halloween- H-man was Spiderman and there were times I wondered if his costume would last until Halloween. I bought it about a month before Halloween never dreaming he would like it as much as he did. Last year he wouldn't even put on his dinosaur costume and we ended up improvising with a horse/cowboy combo from the year before. Well,this year was entirely a different story- From the moment we bought it, he wanted to try on his Spiderman costume at least once a day and many days could be found sitting in his Elmo chair, costume on, watching Animal Planet while eating his lunch ( yes some days he watches tv while eating lunch- what can I say- a girl has to get some work done :)




Spiderman out in the neighborhood





Spiderman's big haul






We recently went to my 27 week Dr. appt and all looks great with Major-he's growing right on track and we are getting really excited to meet him! Here's my 27 week belly pic.



Here is a sneak peek at Major's room- I have to give props to my hubs b/c he picked out the paint color and I absolutely love it !!! He did it with no swatches, fabrics or anything with him-when I asked him how he picked out the perfect blue for his room he replied that "he just picked a blue that he liked" Wow- what a novel idea. If I had gone to pick out paint it would have required at least one or two fabric swatches, Major's bedding, and hours of looking at paint samples. There is something to be said I guess for not having to make everything difficult :} I will post more when his curtains are fnished, hung and the extra bed is out of there. I will give you a hint that his room is going to be a camping theme- bears, fish, canoes and tents. I wanted to re-use some of H-man's things from when his room was a fishing theme b/c he had so many cute things, but wanted to give Major his "own" room as well.



I'm going to throw in some pics of when we went to the pumpkin patch a few weekends ago on this post too, b/c we all know that by the time I post again it will be time for Christmas trees and Happy New Year wishes :)










Hope everyone has a great rest of the week !

2 comments:

Prissy Petals said...

Hehe!!!! Yay!!! I was so excited when I saw that you put up a new post!!! H man looked so cute in his costume!!! I can just see him wearing it around the house:) And I LOVE Mr. Major's room!!! You were right, the blue is perfect-I love it!!! I can't wait to see it all put together:)!!!!!! I love the bedding too:)

Happy Thursday!

The Wiemers said...

Love his room and your little belly is growing.