Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tired but happy !

Well I just realized that it has been almost a month to the day since I posted last- what can I say- it's been busy here. Kels has been on spring break this week and has been a huge help to me- probably not what she would have chosen to do this week, but I have had fun being around her and hope she hasn't suffered to bad :) This was also my first week back to work part time- I am only working 4 hrs a day Mon-Thursday and let's just say my house is showing it- the kids have all eaten and everyone has clean clothes so I guess I did alright for my first week back ! Major is growing so much every day- he's turning in to quite a chunk right before our eyes- he's actually getting rolls on his once quite skinny legs- I love me a chunky baby :) Houston has accepted his role of big brother so much better than I even anticipated- he loves "his Major" and gives him his binky and loves to hold him..well that's all the time I have for catching up- I have a few minutes to grab a bath so I will leave you with some pics- they were taken with my phone so they may not be the best quality but I think you can still get the idea of how incredibly cute he is.


3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my. He has changed so much already. So cute.

Prissy Petals said...

Ooh my goodness!!! Maj just gets cuter and cuter each time you post!!! Brinley sure things so too;) She can't wait to meet him:) I'm glad that everything is going good!!! I'm looking forward to the day we can all meet up and eat at Laurie's...or anywhere:)

Amy said...

So cute!