5 hours ....what is this you ask? Is it the amount of time it takes me to complete a simple task at home some days? Perhaps but no that is not the answer...is it the time needed to cook a meal? Well again perhaps it could be but if you know me at all then you know I didn't cook much before a newborn so I am not
doing a lot of cooking right now either. 5 hours my friends is the amount of time my sweet Major slept at one time last night ! I was so pumped ( after I woke in a panic and realized it had been 5 hours but then heard his sweet breathing and ddecided I could just be happy ) let's see if he can pull a repeat performance tonight!
4 comments:
WOW!!!! I'm so jealous!!! Let's put Maj on the phone and have him tell Brinley how to do that!:) I hate that I missed u at church this morning...I think we should make Maj's and Brinley's church debut on the same day:)
We want to bring ya'll dinner still, let me know when a good time would be!!!! We can't wait to see ya'll:)
Rock on Major! That is awesome!! Isn't it funny how awesome 5 hours of sleep seems when you have a newborn? Glad he is doing so good. Can't wait to meet him!
Yeah! Has there been a repeat?
Emersyn has been routinely doing four but last night was 6!
Post a Comment