Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Monkey see Monkey Do !

Last Friday afternoon we had a birthday party to attend and while I was getting ready ( i.e. looking for something to wear that didn't need to be ironed and had no spit up on it :) Houston decided he would try and shave like daddy does- however he failed to realize that his lips do not have hair- here is the result....




Man do lips bleed a long time-sheeshhhhh- tons of toilet paper strips later and we finally had to put a Diego bandaid on it. somehow that made it all better :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

OMGoodness! Sorry he got hurt but its so funny what they think of to do.

How are you guys doing? Hope to see you sometime...we need to get a picture of all of these babies together before they're in preschool!

Prissy Petals said...

Ooh no!!!! Poor thing...you can't help but laugh at the lip part though! I can only imagine what Brinley will be doing in a few years. YIKES!!!

Amy is right! We have to get a pic of everyone soon!!! I also think that a play date is in order:)