
Hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year !! I had hoped to get a new belly pic and some pics of H's and Major's rooms on the blog today since I am off work today, however......why is it that my day off usually ends up being more exhuasting than the days I work ??? I did get some last minute birthday shopping done for my favorite daughter who will be 16 on Saturday (WHAT- how did that happen??) and made a trip to HEB -which was almost worse than having to work today- I mean really ....you know it's a bad sign when you go in and they have no carts :( I am off on Friday's so hopefully I will get the pics up tomorrow- no promises though b/c I have to get the Christmas decorations put away and work on a special birthday post for Kels- I hope everyone has a great 2010 filled with lots of love, laughter and good health !!
No comments:
Post a Comment