Thursday, December 10, 2009

Candy Cane Crack !


I am not even kidding- if you have not tried these Candy Cane Hershey kisses yet then consider yourself better off !! I tried them for the first time yesterday and have already been back to Target to get 2 more bags :) I can't get enough of them-they are white chocolate yumminess with tiny bits of peppermint mixed in - yeah everything in moderation- ok I might try that with the next bags because the first one is on it's way out quickly ! And my Dr. just told me my weight gain was doing great at my appt this past week- wow- guess I won't be hearing that at the next appointment ! are you noticing a theme here with the peppermint? and what's funny is that I dont even like regular peppermints- go figure!! Happy eating if you dare.

No comments: