Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy 17th Birthday Kels !

I cannot belive my baby is 17!!! well - she has been 17 for 11 days now but...the fact that I am posting about it before she turns 18 should get me some points! Happy birthday to the sweetest, most thoughtful, gorgeous,smart 17 year old I know ( no I'm not biased at all...ahem... but it is my blog so I can write what I want :) She and her friends went to the Gold Class cinemas at the Domain- in case you dont know about Gold Class cinemas ( I myself have not seen a movie there but I have peeked inside the theater) it is a super nice theater with recliner like chairs- they are set up 2 chairs together with a table in between- they offer to bring you a pillow and blanket during the movie and the popcorn is complimentary ( for what the tix cost it is the least they can do :)


they had a great time and I got to have a rare evening out just my mom and I -we had dinner at North( which is always wonderful) and did a little shopping while the girls were at the movie.









Hope you had a great birthday sweetie- we love you lots !!

No comments: