Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Teen Mom tribute !

What up T ??


for those of you that have not had the privilege of watching Teen Mom it's a show on MTV about - wait....can you guess ?? Teen Mom's !! it is absolutely hilarious and the families are beyond dysfunctional and will make you feel like your family is doing everything right! one of the dad's name is Tyler and he always wears his hat crooked so Maj wanted to give a shout out to him.


this pic is blurry but just so cute b/c Maj adores his big brother and just stares at him with the sweetest look on his face!!

I am so behind with pics and posts that I dont know where to begin- so I won't- that is it for today- back to work !!

2 comments:

Laura said...

What up, Ty?

Prissy Petals said...

Haha!!!! So cute!!! I loved watching Teen Mom when I was pregnant because I thought to myself-If they can do it-I can do it-It made me feel better about being a Mom and less nervous:) Now watching it-it makes me feel like the best Mom in the world haha:) It is a good show though-hate to admit it:)