Thursday, February 05, 2009

Happy Birthday Kelsey !


Yes my baby had a birthday- A MONTH AGO....so we all know I am way behind updating but I wanted to do a special post just about Kels in honor of her 15th birthday. Her actual birthday was on January 2nd. We had a great day- my mom came and stayed with Houston, and Kels and I got to go shop just us girls and hang out all day ( I'm so blessed that she actually still likes me -most of the time-and wants to hang out with me :). That night she had some friends come over and I dropped them off at the movies and then they spent the night. They are great girls and only got really loud ( that I heard) one time when they were singing ( who knows maybe one of them will make it to American Idol).


Of course I am biased but there are many other people that would agree with me that Kels is one of the smartest, sweetest, loving, kind-hearted people that I know. She makes me proud everyday to be her mom. She is an amazing daughter, sister, and friend who loves God with all her heart. Dad and I are so fortunate to have you for a daughter andHouston is so lucky to have you for a sister !!Thank you baby for making me a mom - I love you with all my being-Mom

1 comment:

Amy said...

Kelsey IS an awesome girl! If I ever have a daughter I'd love to have the relationship you two have. And, her attitude as a teenager is great! Wish her a belated birthday from me. :)