1. when you say " I love you mommy" out of the blue for no reason
2. I love how you take care of your frog Chez and tell me "Chezzie need chatstick"
3. I love how much you love your big sissy
4. when you say "I comin get you"- that totally cracks us both up :)
5. when I ask you something and you respond " oh right sure"
6. how excited you get when you hear the garage and know that your daddy is home
7. how cute you sound in the morning after I put all of your "Buddies" in your bed with you to play until you decide you are ready to get up
8. how you are such a great helper to mommy in the kitchen always
9. how you say "Dumpee Dumpty" instead of "Humpty Dumpty"
10. How amazingly you sing the song " Day One " that you learned at sunday school- melts my heart every time I hear it !!!
11. How much you love chips and salsy !!
12. How you tackle me with the best hugs ever :)
13. How every animal is a " scary" animal- if I ask you what sound a bear makes not only do you growl but you tell me that is a "scary bear"
14. How much you love going to school to see " your boys"
15.How you always want to go to the slide at the park not to go down it but to chase me around the slide :)
Thank you Houston for making the last three years even more special than Daddy or Sissy and I could have imagined- we love you soooooo much !! Happy Birthday BoBo- we love you !!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Houston!!! I can't believe he is 3.......
Love,
Jeff and Kim:)
Post a Comment