Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Belated New Year and Birthday's!!!!


Daddy and H with Elmo at Sesame Live

Kels and H riding the wave runner at Gattiland



Houston on the firetruck at G-land




2008 started off great with us moving into our new home in Georgetown-thanks to all of the wonderful family and friends we had helping us, we were moved in and unpacked fairly quickly (however, the walls are still bare so anyone that is good with a stud finder and leveler is welcome to come help hang things :) A few days after moving Kels celebrated her 14th b-day on Jan 2nd and we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. A few weeks after that Kurt had a birthday as well and we went out just the two of us for an awesome Mexican food dinner ( notice the food theme here- pay attention b/c it continues)Our plan was to go to dinner and a movie but the 7:00 that we wanted to see was sold out and we knew that after eating we would never make it awake through a 10:00 movie on a full stomach..YES we are old !!!! Houston's birthday followed a few weeks later and he turned 2 on February 13th. We went to Gattiland the night of his birthday for pizza and games and then to Sesame Street Live the following weekend. He LOVES Sesame Street and can name all his "buddies" Gro, Kie ( Cookie) , Elmo, Zoes, Bert, Ernie, Osc and Teets (Rosita) so it was a blast to watch him get excited every time they came on stage. Hope everyone is doing good- maybe I will post again before everyone in my family has another birthday :)Enjoy the pics - they aren't in the exact format I was going for but hey what more do you want - I did update !!





Houston and daddy enjoying guy time on the slide

You looking at me ?

Yes I am handsome aren't I

3 comments:

Kelley Senter said...

Beautiful, beautiful! I am soooo glad you updated! Now you have inspired me to update. Wanna go eat Friday? I am so glad that you are feeling better. Keep resting.
Kel

Joey said...

Wow, Houston has really grown up! What a beautiful family.

Prissy Petals said...

I'm glad everyone had great birthdays! It looks like ya'll had a lot of fun at Sesame Street Live and Gatti Land:) I love all of Houston's abbreviations for the characters! lol Thanks again for having us over to see ya'lls house. It is beautiful!!! Have a good rest of the weekend:)