Thursday, November 01, 2007

Welcome Fall !!

Here are some pics of us from last night Trick or Treating, at Sweet Berry Farm in Marble Falls last weekend and at the Pumpkin Patch in Georgetown a few weeks ago. Sorry I havent posted in ages, but those of you who know me know that I am not a consistent blogger-I feel good if I can get a post up every couple of months or so...I am going to try and do better- I always say that but I really mean it...who am I kidding- I will try my best to get Thanksgiving pics up before X-mas :) Hope everyone is doing good-



































































3 comments:

Joey said...

Wow, Houston has grown so much! I'd like to blog more, too. But let's face it - we're working mothers. Blogging, fun as it is sometimes, is not high priority. Nice pictures! Happy Fall!

Laura said...

Houston's costume is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Scott and I laughed so hard! He is getting so big though!

Tiff said...

That is the best costume I have seen! I love it! And I love the picture of him with his face in the picture board. That is hilarious! I can't believe how big he is getting and Kelsey looks so grown up too. Man, I have been gone too long....