Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Push Me Higher !!


We had a big time of first's at the Thomas household this past week. Houston had his first swing at the park on the big boy swing and I had my first night away from him this past weekend. Im not sure which one to be more proud of...the fact that my son was squealing with delight each time I tentatively pushed him higher and higher, or that I managed two nights away without one tear ! Now granted I did shed a few the day we left as I fed him lunch, thinking that I wouldnt feed him again until Sunday night or say his prayers with him that night, but all in all the weekend was a success with much needed alone time for mom and dad and a fun weekend with Mimi for the kids. A special thanks to my mom for taking such great care of our most precious kiddos while we were away. Truthfully though, I think she had the most fun of anyone !!

No comments: