

I figured it was finally time to post another entry since in my last one I was still pregnant. Not to offer excuses but it has taken me a while to find the time to sit down and figure out how all of this blogging works. I am going to try and be better about posting on a regular basis so my next entry isnt about Houston starting kindergarten.We are all doing great, enjoying football season and life with a now 8 month old who keeps us laughing daily ( and as you can see is as much a longhorn fan as his daddy ) He said his first word about 2 weeks ago and I really thought it was going to be Hook 'Em but turns out it was da-da- da- da.... Kelsey had her first school dance last week- how time flies !I cant believe she is already old enough for dances- we visited the pumpkin patch this past weekend and had a good time letting Houston pick a pumpkin- hope everyone is doing great !!
2 comments:
Welcome to the blogosphere! Good luck keeping up. I don't know if I'll be able to, but I'm gonna try:)
Ally -
Do what you can do - we love Houston Thomas! He is so precious. Miss and love you guys..
K, M & P
Post a Comment