Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Dear well meaning stranger,

I would first like to say thank you so much for your unsolicited, crappy comments to me about my 1 yr old son and his lack of socks or shoes, while I waited to get my other son's hair cut. Do you really have nothing better to do than worry about MY child and whether or not he has on shoes and socks?? Because if you don't then perhaps you should come over to my house and/or go shopping with us and follow him around all day so that you can make sure he has on his socks and shoes after he takes them off for the 497th time that day!!!! I mean really!!!! Why dont you volunteer to take some online survey's where people actually want to know your opinion and what you think- as for me...I would prefer if you keep your comments and thoughts to yourself-or you can share with your dog, husband, best friend, mailman, etc. as long as it isn't me !!!

Sincerely,
Irritated mom in G-town

2 comments:

Prissy Petals said...

What in the world??? That is exactly why I turned my blog private...:) Hope ya'll are doing great!

Kelley Senter said...

Sing it, Girl!