
This is what brotherly love looks like ( that is H's hand around Major's arm :)
we were all sitting in H's bed reading books and watching Animal Planet and H just grabbed Major's hand and held it while we were reading ...soooooo sweet !

and finally...This is what a hostile work environment looks like when you work at home with a very energetic and imaginative 4 year old :)

yes I know it's not a flattering pic of me at all but at that point of the day I had been up since about 5:30 that morning,had been to the Dr's office with a very unhappy 4 month old and very active 4 yr old that wanted to touch everything in the Dr's waiting room and exam room- Yuck!! and then came home to work and try to soothe a tired, mad about getting shots baby and entertain a wild monkey-no glamour shots here people-it's all about keeping it real on this blog :)
1 comment:
I am usually covered in stickers or lip gloss or pen ink. So I feel your pain. Luckily there aren't any hidden cameras in our houses, so no one will ever know!
Post a Comment