Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Easter !


I finally got a picture of all three of my kiddos !! I didnt think it would ever happen-seriously...it only took 9 weeks :) Kels must have make up on and her hair done to even be considered for a picture and she showers as soon as she gets home from school so........unless they are all three up and dressed and picture ready at 7:30 am before she leaves for school a pic of all three of them was starting to look like an impossible feat. I dont know about you other moms but I am doing good some days to even be dressed myself by noon so to have H and Maj pic appropriate that early was not happening. Then Sunday before last we took Major to church for the first time and I thought I might get a pic them- wrong again...so as soon as we got home from church on Easter ( and I mean we had barely walked in the door) I made all three of them stop to take a picture. I'ts not the best quality b/c I forgot to turn the kitchen light on and I took it with my phone but no one was crying and they were all dressed so I took advantage :) who knows how long it will be before I get another one !

1 comment:

The Wiemers said...

You have a beautiful family!