Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Yes I'm still here !

Ok- I know, I know I am the WORST blogger ever - I dont have a really good excuse so I will spare you trying to come up with some not so great excuses ! As I type this I am also working, watching H demolish the playroom trying to play with every single toy he owns, drinking my cold latte leftover from this morning, all while contemplating the laundry that needs to be done, the vacuuming that is begging to be done and the nagging question "do I cook or feed the fam leftovers tonight" ?
( for those of you that know me really well, you know the answer to that one and I wont really have to think on it too long ). I am working on a long post to catch everyone up on what the Thomas fam has been up to and also some long awaited new pics of my clan, as well as a blog makeover. I just wanted to get something posted so my last title wasnt "goodbye March" since it is almost March again..sighhhhh. Hope everyone is doing well and stay tuned for more...

1 comment:

Prissy Petals said...

Welcome back!!!! hehe!