Give me the Oreo and no one gets hurt !!
More sand please !
Who can resist that grin- Watch out ladies !
Daddy all dressed up for work
Houston catching some zzzzz's with 2 of his favortie buddies
Kelsey and Kelsey at Camp Koinonia
Kels and Houston the night of her induction to the NJHS- way to go Kels !Ok I knew it had been a while since I last posted but I had no idea it had been 6 months !! where has the time gone- It's been so long since I've posted Im not sure where to begin- I guess I will just play catch up this time and then try to be better about posting. In my defense I got new computers for work and the way the new system is set up now, I have not been able to figure out how to upload my pictures or e-mail them. I am using Kels' laptop to update now and will most likely continue to use it to update. The beginning of the year was busy and has not slowed down yet- Kelsey turned 13 in January and Houston turned 1 in February. With a teenager and a toddler in the house we are not lacking for entertainment or drama. I have to brag though,they are both such awesome kids....Kels is wonderful with H-man and he in turn adores his big sis !! Kurt accepted a new position with the Homicide unit in May so we have not seen much of him lately-He has been working seemingly nonstop with all of the recent activity here in Austin and we are both looking forward to some quality family time at the annual Smith family reunion next week. We have also been preoccupied with getting our house ready to put on the market- so if you know anyone looking for a 3bedroom/2Bath in Round Rock let me know :) We painted the entire outside and storage shed last weekend with the help of Kurt's brothers, dad and nephew...A very big thank you to Kevin, Keith, Paw-Paw and Josh for all of their time and help !! As for me I have been busy adjusting to working at home with a very active toddler- he's very good at entertaining himself but Sesame Street and Elmo's World do have to help out from time to time. I just feel so blessed that I am able to be with him every day- they grow up too quickly ! Houston took his first trip to the beach in June to celebrate mine and Mimi's ( my mom) birthday's. He loved playing in the sand with his shovel and pail- so much in fact that I found sand for days in the strangest places :) I hope eveyone is having a safe, fun summer and more pics to come soon !
No comments:
Post a Comment